75g caster sugar
75g light soft Brown sugar
few drops of vanilla flavouring
175g self raising flour
50 to 100g chocolate chip or 0.5tsp ginger (spices for your choice)
180C for 12 / 15 minutes (I normally do 10)
- Pre-heat the oven
- Cream the butter in a bowl. Once creamed, add the sugars and vanilla flavouring until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the egg gradually,
- Sieve the flour in. I would recommend you adding this gradually as otherwise it gets messy!
- Add the chocolate chips or spices.
- Put spoonfulls on your baking tray and bake
- Once out of the oven, cool on the tray to further the cooking.
How did your cookies turn out? See you tomorrow!